Experience Circle E Candles
- 40 oz Circle E Candle 220 Hours
- 28 oz Circle E Candle 155 Hours
- 12 oz Circle E Candle 78 Hours
- 4 oz Circle E Candle 35 Hours
Cricle E Candles combines the finest fragrances available with their own exclusive blend of the highest-quality waxes. They then painstakingly hand-pour their candles into high-quality heavy glass containers using only lead-free wicks. No detail is left to chance.
Things to Know About Circle E Candles
- Where are Circle E Candles Made? Fredericksburg, TX
- There are dozens of Circle E Candle Fragrances to choose from.
- Four of the 5 sizes of Circle E Candles come in a glass jar. This candle jar is sleek and has smooth edges, which really adds to the whole experience of Circle E Candles.
- Circle E Candles are proudly owned and manufactured in the United States of America.